Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Random IUWBB Recruiting

Saniya Rivers is the perfect example of how hard it is to follow women's basketball recruiting.  Her tweet is 9 months old and this is the first I've heard of her.  For the life of me, I can't figure out why there isn't more news from our women's program and their recruiting efforts. 

She's a back-to-back winner of the Gatorade Player of the Year in North Carolina.

ESPN

March '20 Arcticle

MaxPreps '19-'20

MaxPreps '18-'19

On 5/13/2020 at 4:07 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

We've offered '21 Keyarah Berry of Rockmart HS in Rockmart, GA, who averaged 32 ppg last season.  

MaxPreps

We got her per Jon Blau:  5-11 guard from Georgia commits to IU women's basketball for 2021. She comes it at No. 100 exactly in ESPN's rankings.  Berry just received an offer from IU on May 12, so this was a pretty quick recruitment. The other four schools in her top five were Murray State, Alabama A&M, Seton Hall, and Georgia Southern.

On 5/20/2020 at 9:32 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

What is 31s agenda here? It’s nonstop.

What do you know that’s so awful?

Most of the transfer players aren’t getting playing time. Many of them would likely be ‘depressed’, no?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

31 sounds bitter..like he blew his shot way back when and he won't be happy until IU never wins another game. 

8 hours ago, KingC-79 said:

31 sounds bitter..like he blew his shot way back when and he won't be happy until IU never wins another game. 

I actually think this thread is to discuss recruiting, not your conspiracy theories on why I pointed out something that former players are saying consistently about our program online. 

So how did I blow my shot? I'm very curious what shot you're referring to?

I know that these things sometime get you fellas a little emotional, but I'm just providing info I find on the web. I know that alot of you would feel better if somehow I was some bitter parent of some made up player, but unfortunately for you I'm just a person who used to be involved in the athletic dept who still knows several people around the basketball programs. Still a fan of IU but not willfully ignorant

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan31 said:

I actually think this thread is to discuss recruiting, not your conspiracy theories on why I pointed out something that former players are saying consistently about our program online. 

So how did I blow my shot? I'm very curious what shot you're referring to?

I know that these things sometime get you fellas a little emotional, but I'm just providing info I find on the web. I know that alot of you would feel better if somehow I was some bitter parent of some made up player, but unfortunately for you I'm just a person who used to be involved in the athletic dept who still knows several people around the basketball programs. Still a fan of IU but not willfully ignorant

You are not a Hoosier. Your heart is not pure. You are an unhappy human being. Enjoy your loneliness. We all know you are not a former employee/administrator. You are a modern day social media “troll”. I will pray for you. 

GO HOOSIERS!

Hoosierfan31 or should I say James (troll) Yorkman. I don’t understand what your deal is but you realize when your quoting these “former players” not everything you read is true and you don’t know as much as you pretend to behind your keyboard right? It’s cute that you only have the balls to respond or talk **** about people who either can’t talk back. I wonder how bad your life really must be to sit and constantly feel the need to send messages to high school girls and ruin their college recruiting experience. If you had any kind of insight on what goes on behind closed doors and actually cared you would speak up at a higher level but you won’t because it’s all a bunch of lies. Also I already know 7 girls transferred because they weren’t good enough to play at this level. (Not because they were abused in any way). This is happening all over the country. The same thing is happening at Penn State you should look into their program as well must be abuse there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk