Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

IUFB Offseason Updates

12 minutes ago, TTT said:

Can the $20,000 renters have use of the suites through the whole week?…Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?

It seats 16 or something like that. 

Between $110-200 per game, per person to sit there. Pretty solid deal with drinks and all that provided. 

55 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Am I reading this correctly?  IU is going to pay me $20,000 to occupy one of its new suites?   And even if that were true and not loaded with sarcasm, I still wouldn't be interested.  IU football is just.............  I have no words.

But still.... Football> 

3 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

This will go well with my Archie Miller signed ball.  IU should have a low cost recycle fee to upgrade with the new coaches sig

I have a football or helmet signed by Mallory, Lynch, Hep, Wilson, and Now Allen. I'm scared to have Cigs sign something for me

Matt Weaver and capsule summaries of '24 IUFB commits expected to sign in the early signing period.  NOTE:  His story was posted online before the Tyler Cherry announcement.

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/longformarticle/indiana-hoosiers-football-a-preview-of-the-2024-prospects-that-are-currently-committed-to-the-iu-program-223505024/#2329990

As long as Lewis has known Sarkisian, he’s known Indiana quarterbacks coach Tino Sunserieven longer.

“Coach Tino is my guy,” Lewis has told 247Sports in the past. “I’ve known him since I was eight-years old. He’s honestly the first college coach to notice me.”

Lewis is looking to visit Indiana in the near future. Michigan is the new program to the equation, coming off a national championship.

Ok, I’m as optimistic as anyone about the new regime and things seem to be going really well, but c’mon. That looks ridiculous in print. 

8 minutes ago, Demo said:

As long as Lewis has known Sarkisian, he’s known Indiana quarterbacks coach Tino Sunserieven longer.

“Coach Tino is my guy,” Lewis has told 247Sports in the past. “I’ve known him since I was eight-years old. He’s honestly the first college coach to notice me.”

Lewis is looking to visit Indiana in the near future. Michigan is the new program to the equation, coming off a national championship.

Ok, I’m as optimistic as anyone about the new regime and things seem to be going really well, but c’mon. That looks ridiculous in print. 

I laughed out loud when I saw this earlier. Couldn’t even bring myself to post it here.