Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

IUFB Offseason Updates

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

McCulley to WR? I've read this on a few other sites but not sure if true or not. Don't keep up with football in the offseason much. 

Hoosier Huddle didn't include him in the battle for the QB job which I found odd, but I guess this would jive? Bell must not be a fan.

4 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Hoosier Huddle didn't include him in the battle for the QB job which I found odd, but I guess this would jive? Bell must not be a fan.

I think Bell is a very big fan from what I have been told...just not at QB. His move to WR is more than welcomed by the coaching staff, and he could end up being a force at this spot FWIW. 

I think Bell is a very big fan from what I have been told...just not at QB. His move to WR is more than welcomed by the coaching staff, and he could end up being a force at this spot FWIW. 
Could be a very good red zone target at his size and athletic ability

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

And which part of the team makes them a 6 win team? The unknown QB? The bottom of the league offensive line, , WR corp, defensive line?

The unknown Fr of the year in the SEC? Lol 

Bottom of the league? What? 

I'll be going to the Old Oaken Bucket game this year, it'll be my first IU football game in 25 years.  I've forgotten the layout of Memorial Stadium, where are the good seats for old timers who like to sit close but not stand the whole time?