Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

IUFB Offseason Updates

2 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I made it as far as Maryland on this list. He has them winning 3 games and their ONE conference win being.....us? 

I think the take of them winning 3 games is crazier than the one of them beating us. If Locks gets his head out of his a** at some point they’ll be dangerous. That team is ridiculously talented. Freaks everywhere, but Locksley is….Locksley. 

30 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Just did a quick search for some tickets and was happily surprised where the seats would be. So IMO still good seats available

Pretty much just bought out an entire row for the Cincinatti game and I was happy with our seats. 

CANT WAIT

1 hour ago, RBB89 said:

There are multiple ways to read that, so I understand the question

1) Season ticket sales compared to 2019

2) Sales for game 1 compared to tickets sold for game 1 at the same time in 2019

3) Sales for game 1 compared to total tickets sold for game 1 in 2019

Exciting whichever way you slice it though ha.

21 hours ago, HoosierX said:

There are multiple ways to read that, so I understand the question

1) Season ticket sales compared to 2019

2) Sales for game 1 compared to tickets sold for game 1 at the same time in 2019

3) Sales for game 1 compared to total tickets sold for game 1 in 2019

Exciting whichever way you slice it though ha.

It’s season tickets sold compared to 2019.

On 7/13/2021 at 9:35 AM, Chris007 said:

Just did a quick search for some tickets and was happily surprised where the seats would be. So IMO still good seats available

Don’t forget to keep an eye on the ticket forum as the season approaches. Hopefully season ticket holders will give IU site ticket forums a shot before resorting to StubHub and other broker sites so as to increase the chance of having IU fans buy the seats.

Fill the Rock with Hoosiers….Go Hoosiers!!!!