Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

IUFB Offseason Updates

18 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

I’m going to try to go as well

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Kind of wish this one was a 330 start. I think Bowling Green is on CT, so that would be 230.... and that means I could still have one HELLUVA time in Nashville.

11 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

I'm not expecting a step backwards per se.  I'm just setting my expectations a little different than others.  Like I wouldn't be surprised if our beloved Hoosiers start the season 2-3 or 1-4 or finish the season 6-6.  But then again I also wouldn't be surprised if they start 5-0 or 4-1 or finish the season with 8 to 10 wins.  I would be completely surprised if they have a losing season and don't go bowling.  That last sentence is probably the feeling for most if not all of us IUFB faithful.  And actually typing out that sentence fully explains the progress the program is going with CTA running this thing.  It's awesome to be talking this way about IUFB.  LEO

I'm in total agreement here.  

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Looks like we are back to lots of noon starts. 

Understandable somewhat for those games. We do get the 12pm ABC game though with Cinci. 

You have to think OSU is a 330/8pm start. One of PSU or UM could be 330, as well. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Understandable somewhat for those games. We do get the 12pm ABC game though with Cinci. 

You have to think OSU is a 330/8pm start. One of PSU or UM could be 330, as well. 

Yes ABC is cool and I didn't think about the others so I'm good with this. I wanted to do more breakfast on my Blackstone this year anyway. 

21 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Looks like we are back to lots of noon starts. 

I really don’t like the noon starts from a stadium atmosphere perspective. I get that older fans like it, but I think it will be difficult to get the student section in full force (and full intoxication) that early in the day. 

2 hours ago, Hoosier Roots said:

I really don’t like the noon starts from a stadium atmosphere perspective. I get that older fans like it, but I think it will be difficult to get the student section in full force (and full intoxication) that early in the day. 

Few top programs struggle with attendance regardless of start time. 

1 minute ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I thought we have known that for a while. I'm pretty sure Jeremy Gray said that on twitter a while back. So glad, going to be a fun season but don't think Rabby broke any news here. Basketball is going to be the same as will everyone IU sport next season. 

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I thought we have known that for a while. I'm pretty sure Jeremy Gray said that on twitter a while back. So glad, going to be a fun season but don't think Rabby broke any news here. Basketball is going to be the same as will everyone IU sport next season. 

Looks like it is official now

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I'll be slightly left of the blue play button when the game begins. Well at least by our first drive.

When OSU comes to town.. I'll be the guy making fun of all those bafoons for spelling their 4 letter state all game. 

Just now, btownqb said:

When OSU comes to town.. I'll be the guy making fun of all those bafoons for spelling their 4 letter state all game. 

My in-laws are OSU people. It's so dang dumb. All of their friends come to the game too. I can't stand hearing. We all know you can spell. It's one game that I always drink too much and get in trouble with my wife. I might just make my bed on the couch before we leave for the game. 

29 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

My in-laws are OSU people. It's so dang dumb. All of their friends come to the game too. I can't stand hearing. We all know you can spell. It's one game that I always drink too much and get in trouble with my wife. I might just make my bed on the couch before we leave for the game. 

I've said some unruly things to visiting fan bases. Shew