Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Eric Ayala to Maryland

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/insider/post?id=116762
It says insider but I was able to read it without insider
Basically Ayala could reclassify to 2017

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!

Kid seems to play with a serious hard-edged chip on his shoulder.

9 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

So is he a point or another combo guard. 

Seems like a combo at 6'5", though the article says Syracuse is recruiting him as a point. The takeaways about his game seem to be bad-ass attitude, goes hard to the rim, very good vision, defends and rebounds.

On 12/12/2016 at 11:22 AM, Uspshoosier said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/insider/post?id=116762
It says insider but I was able to read it without insider
Basically Ayala could reclassify to 2017

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Zagoria saying the say thing:

AYALA CONSIDERING RECLASSIFYING

Eric Ayala, a 6-5 point Class of 2018 point guard from Putnam Science Academy (CT), is considering reclassifying to 2017, head coach Tom Espinosa confirmed. “It’s always been an option,” he said, adding that Maryland and Providence were among the schools working hard.

Terrell Myers of WE-R1 said Ayala would be the best point in the Class of 2018, but is evaluating his options and wants to have his academics in order for 2017 in case he finds the right situation.

Zagsblog:  Eric Ayala Considering Reclassification, Syracuse Working the Hardest

Eric Ayala, the 6-foot-5, 2018 guard from Putnam Science (CT) Academy, is considering reclassifying to the 2017 class.“There’s a chance, it’s in the dark right now,” Ayala told Scout.com on the possibility of reclassifying. “I’m not really focused on it right now but it’s something I’ll think about toward the end of the year towards graduation when it comes out who is where, what’s going on in college, where I want to be at, how I feel.”Among Ayala’s offers includes Syracuse, which is in need of a point guard after missing out on 5-star guard Quade Green, who chose Kentucky.

“[Syracuse] is recruiting me in ’18 but would like for me to come in ’17 if I wanted to,” he said. “But a lot of schools are recruiting me to like ’18 but if I want to come in ’17 some will let me if it makes sense.”

Ayala also holds offers from Arizona, UConn, Maryland, St. John’s, Indiana, Miami, Memphis, Rutgers, Oklahoma State, Penn State, and Temple among others.

Under Armour circuit

Eric Ayala '18 (SG) - WE-R-1                  
Date Pts. FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA Reb Assts. TO's  Stls. Blks. Min.
4/22 17 4 10 8 13 1 2 9 2 1 0 0 27
4/22 11 4 10 3 5 0 2 6 2 1 0 1 25
4/22         No Stats Posted            
4/23 12 5 8 2 2 0 0 8 3 3 2 1 31
Avg 13.3 46%   65%   25%   8 2 2 1 1 28
# Gms 3