Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) S Jordan Jusevitch to IU

Jordan Jusevitch eclipsed the 100-tackle mark the last two seasons at Lowell. He was the NWI Times' Defensive Player of the Year this season after recording 104 tackles (seven for loss) and five interceptions.

That outstanding play led the Indiana Hoosiers to offer on Saturday. That was Jusevitch's first Big Ten offer, first power-five offer and a meaningful moment in his life and recruitment. "My reaction to this offer from my home state was just incredible," he said. "My parents were with me and they knew how much it meant to me knowing I got this offer."

New head coach Tom Allen has said he will heavily recruit the state of Indiana and not just Indianapolis, as evidenced by this offer. Also a defensively minded guy, Allen and Jusevitch had much to talk about.

"Coach Allen and I talked about how he believes in me, and he loves my character and how he thinks I'm going to be able to lead on the field and just how he loves my physicality and can tell how much the game of football means to me. He's a great coach and a great guy and his leadership and love for the game is endless. Knowing a coach trust in me and believes I can do big things for such a big university is so amazing. "They said they can see me playing outside linebacker or their husky back which is a walk down safety and can hit and cover which fits my game well."

Jusevitch has an additional offer from Central Michigan. He has also been contacted by Wisconsin, Boston College, Toledo, Ball State and Kansas. He says he hopes to attend as many junior days as possible but has not set any up yet.

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1737296-2018-s-lands-incredible-indiana-offer

Kid seems to be a hell of and athlete. Pretty solid build to him as well. I was on his Twitter last night and there were some big time recruits retweeting and congratulating him. Bunch of IMG kids. Maybe this whole Allen being a former indiana HS head coach will payoff more than we thought.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

e7fbcd9a930f7b4fea2c1b14dda6e60c.jpg Nice pick he is fast and hits hard.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Saw him play multiple games.  Worth noting that this past season he recorded his 100+ tackles while playing hurt.  He was set to also be Lowell's lead rushing back but the injury limited him on that side of a ball because he wasn't able to cut like he would have wanted to.  Despite missing 2 1/2 games, he was Northwest Indiana's defensive player of the year.

@PostTrib: Indiana recruit Jordan Jusevitch scores twice, dominates on "D" as @rdpathletics rolls http://trib.in/2zbWLMZ

The Indiana recruit had a fumble recovery, an interception, a 5-yard touchdown run and a 37-yard punt return for a TD as Lowell topped the Panthers 42-7. Lowell (12-0) will play New Prairie (11-1), under former Griffith coach Russ Radtke, in next Friday's regional.

Lowell beat New Prairie 25-20 last night to win the 4A regional. 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/sports/ct-ptb-football-new-prairie-lowell-st-1112-20171110-story.html

Indiana recruit Jordan Jusevitch rushed for 41 yards on 10 carries (TD) and had two catches for 63 yards (TD).

'Juse' gets loose as Red Devils run to state.

Behind its old trusty I-formation, Lowell racked up 255 yards on the ground on its way to a 21-7 win over Fort Wayne Dwenger in Friday's Class 4A semistate at Homestead. Jordan Jusevitch had 14 carries for 139 yards and three scores. He also had four catches for 43 yards.

Also worth noting, he is 1 interception away from 20 for his career. His one last night was a huge one. Jordan said he is more motivated than ever this morning to avenge the loss in Semi State last year. Amazing kid. I have became a huge fan of his game but even bigger fan of him as a person.