Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

IU OVER unc POST GAME THREAD

On 12/3/2016 at 2:11 PM, KelleyHoosh said:

Thanks for sharing! Was there, love being able to watch the TV broadcast a second time and see things I may have missed. Boy is this team exciting

Not sure if this has been discussed previously but has anyone watched the ESPN-Above the Rim view?  Different angle obviously but no commentators and it's just like you are there with the unbelievable crowd!  http://www.espn.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2941446/

Not sure if this has been discussed previously but has anyone watched the ESPN-Above the Rim view?  Different angle obviously but no commentators and it's just like you are there with the unbelievable crowd!  http://www.espn.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2941446/

This is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

This is amazing.

Isn't it?  I wasn't at the game but the crowd is unbelievable watching it on this view!  Also shows a lot of things you miss out on with the normal ESPN broadcast ... halftime with '81 team, IU starting lineup announcement, etc...

Isn't it?  I wasn't at the game but the crowd is unbelievable watching it on this view!  Also shows a lot of things you miss out on with the normal ESPN broadcast ... halftime with '81 team, IU starting lineup announcement, etc...

Get some good surround sound and get it linked up with Fisch and I'd watch this view every game. I'm sure it's only for ESPN's big games though. You can hear everything on this view down to players talking and coaches yelling.

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Get some good surround sound and get it linked up with Fisch and I'd watch this view every game. I'm sure it's only for ESPN's big games though. You can hear everything on this view down to players talking and coaches yelling.

Yes, and on one of Morgan's free throws someone yells "FORT WAYNE" then the crowd boos.  I didn't hear that on the regular ESPN broadcast.  

Yes, and on one of Morgan's free throws someone yells "FORT WAYNE" then the crowd boos.  I didn't hear that on the regular ESPN broadcast.  

Crazy...I literally just saw that part a minute and a half ago. I was cracking up.