Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

B1G Football Awards

I cannot believe Jabrill won Big Ten DPOY, and Linebacker of the Year. Tegray had more Tackles, Tackles for Loss, interceptions, defensive touchdowns, and forced fumbles than the Linebacker and Defensive player of the year. That is just bullsh**. Congrats to all the players on getting the awards and recognition, but I am just currently pissed that Tegray didn't get the recognition he deserves. I get if you wanna give the POY award to best player on the best team, but then give it to Taco Charlton or Ben Gedeon. And give Raekwon MacMillan the Linebacker of the year if you wanna give that award to best player best team or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 hours ago, Calipari said:

I cannot believe Jabrill won Big Ten DPOY, and Linebacker of the Year. Tegray had more Tackles, Tackles for Loss, interceptions, defensive touchdowns, and forced fumbles than the Linebacker and Defensive player of the year. That is just bullsh**. Congrats to all the players on getting the awards and recognition, but I am just currently pissed that Tegray didn't get the recognition he deserves. I get if you wanna give the POY award to best player on the best team, but then give it to Taco Charlton or Ben Gedeon. And give Raekwon MacMillan the Linebacker of the year if you wanna give that award to best player best team or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

THIS!!!! He's not only the Big Ten's leader in tackles but also leads the NATION in solo tackles!