Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

#3 Indiana vs. IPFW (9pm ET on BTN) Official game thread

IPFW has a nice team for the Summitt league, but I think we wipe the floor with them. Crean will not let our guys overlook this game. IMO

Last time I watched Bryson Scott, he was stinking it up for PU. If he had to transfer out of that backcourt, YIKES! Not impressed at all with him. I do like Evans and think he is a very nice player.

IPFW has a nice team for the Summitt league, but I think we wipe the floor with them. Crean will not let our guys overlook this game. IMO

Last time I watched Bryson Scott, he was stinking it up for PU. If he had to transfer out of that backcourt, YIKES! Not impressed at all with him. I do like Evans and think he is a very nice player.

Yeah but Bryson Scott absolutely dominated JB in HS. Northrop had a strong team with Bryson and Brenton.

It was a hard HS game to watch as a Hoosier fan. It was the beginning of my worries about JB defense. The Scotts made about 20 layups that game.

Luers didn't have any bigs to help but they did have a young Vijay.

I think Scotts beat Blackmons by about 30.

Tonight is super exciting! I can't wait. Will post some pics!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We are favored by 13.5 at the moment.

Still expect the boys to take care of business, but if it's close early, don't freak out.

Oh I have a feeling we come out sluggish. But we will beat them by 20 I suspect

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners