Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

#11 Indiana v. #3 Kansas - Postgame Thread

Just now, TheWatShot said:

Anybody else notice when it was 87-87 and Blackmon got fouled, Mason was the one who hit him, but they gave it to Graham? It would have been Mason's 5th. 

Self got in the refs butt with a couple minutes to go in regulation and Kansas started getting the calls.

Just now, Calipari said:

What happened at the end with Toms hair? I missed it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

As the interview was wrapping up, the team slowly came behind Crean and mugged for the camera. At least 2 or 3 guys messed his hair up as others posed for the camera. I'm sure it'll be on youtube in no time.

We played this game like we were playing with house money as the underdogs. I like that attitude for our team. Very interested to see how we play as heavy favorites. It's easy to get hyped up for a highly ranked team and easy to let your guard down against some not so good ones. It's going to be a long season of some ups and downs. But, things certainly looks promising. Great for our guys

Just now, hoosierpap said:

Starting PG remains a mystery-and at PG that's a big mystery- but this team is solid beyond that.

And the freshman can BALL...but still scare the **** out of me :) Not their fault, they're more confident than I am is all

I'd use Cujo at this point as a 3rd guard or Morgan and play 3 forwards. 

Starting PG remains a mystery-and at PG that's a big mystery- but this team is solid beyond that.

And the freshman can BALL...but still scare the **** out of me :) Not their fault, they're more confident than I am is all

They are extremely, very, completely stinkin' confident, those freshmen are; aren't they!

Newkirk has got to figure out how to finish and yea no lack of confidence in the freshmen

6 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

As the interview was wrapping up, the team slowly came behind Crean and mugged for the camera. At least 2 or 3 guys messed his hair up as others posed for the camera. I'm sure it'll be on youtube in no time.

The players seem to like Crean...maybe they are not swayed by the deep insight of our posts ?? :) 

12 minutes ago, drock161 said:

More than a little dirt to clean up, but this is clearly a very talented team that loves to play, loves their teammates and coaches, and loves to win. What a fun season this will be!

^^^^^^^^^^^THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^