Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Indiana vs. Penn State - Saturday 11/12 @ Noon ET on ABC/ESPN2

Got a good feeling about this one boys. Our D can definitely keep us in this, just need the O to play to their abilities and protect the ball. A large, rowdy crowd wouldn't hurt matters either.

Go Hoosiers!

I agree. I really like how the DLine has played as of late....even with how little depth we have. I think students will show up.....hopefully. The athletic department is giving out pizza to all students lol soak up that alcohol. Even tho Maryland was close..... I liked how the offense operated. I want wilson to continue with the Zander/Natee package. It did not work all that well last week, but I still think we need to work that and also give zander a chance to throw. The couple of times he's been given the chance to go downfield.... It has worked out.... Quick strikes. Barkley has had some great games as of late.... But to start the season he did not have amazing games. Make them run between the tackles and limit long runs and I think we win. Also do outside stunts and DE contain, make sorely step up in the pocket... Don't give him the chance to make plays with his feet.

Go hoosiers lets get to 6-4, rush the field, and off to Michigan next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app