Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

IUWBB Bracketology

When was the last time Indiana women's won a tourney game? Hopefully this year will help them get some support. People need to go watch this need. SUPER fun to watch. Tyra Buss is like Goddess. She's going to have some triple doubles before she leaves Indiana. She's our Russell Westbrook.

When was the last time Indiana women's won a tourney game? Hopefully this year will help them get some support. People need to go watch this need. SUPER fun to watch. Tyra Buss is like Goddess. She's going to have some triple doubles before she leaves Indiana. She's our Russell Westbrook.

Our history, or lack thereof.

NCAA/B1G
2002 First Round - TCU L 55-45 (B1G Tourney Champs)
1995 First Round - Georgia L 81-64
1994 First Round - Ole Miss L 83-61
1983 First Round - Kentucky W 87-76 (B1G Regular Season Champs)
Second Round - Georgia L 86-70
1974 - AIWA Elite Eight
1973 - AIWA Final Four
1972 - AIWA Elite Eight

Ccg, what's there recruiting class like coming in next year? I know we return all 6 or 5 out of our top 6 producers.

All I have gathered on here. Where has the Old Fart and others been. Napping again? I'm just backup to the backup. :farting_smiley:

MU xfer PG Tia Elbert - (had to sit out this year, but I like to include her)

All I have gathered on here. Where has the Old Fart and others been. Napping again? I'm just backup to the backup. :farting_smiley:

MU xfer PG Tia Elbert

SG Ria Gulley

JUCO F Bailey Broadnax

F Bre Wickware[/url

[url="https://btownbanners.com/topic/5454-2016-f-darby-foresman-to-iuwbb/?hl=%2B2016+%2Bdarby+%2Bforesman"]FDarby Foresman

Sit on it! I'm on vacation and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!