Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

Jalen Hurd to Transfer

Jalen Hurd of Tennessee has told his teammates he plans on transferring. Multiple places are reporting and confirming this. He's upset on how he was used as the season progressed. He plans to transfer and switch to TE or WR. I didn't know where to put this, but he would be a very very athletic TE and be a mismatch against some slower LBs. 6'4" 240lb boy. Do not think we will get him, but wanted to put it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

47 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Jalen Hurd of Tennessee has told his teammates he plans on transferring. Multiple places are reporting and confirming this. He's upset on how he was used as the season progressed. He plans to transfer and switch to TE or WR. I didn't know where to put this, but he would be a very very athletic TE and be a mismatch against some slower LBs. 6'4" 240lb boy. Do not think we will get him, but wanted to put it out there.

I was reading about this a little bit ago. Supposedly he wanted to transfer after last season and the HC promised the offense would change and changed it during their bowl game but when this season start he went back to the old offense. I agree I think he has the potential to be a very good TE.

Is Hurd graduating? We will be stacked at WR next year with Westbrook, Cobbs, Patrick, Timian, Hale, plus the freshmen we have this season.

We don't use TEs very much in our offense. Doesn't look to be a good fit.

Edit: forgot to mention that J-Shun Harris will be back as well!

Is Hurd graduating? We will be stacked at WR next year with Westbrook, Cobbs, Patrick, Timian, Hale, plus the freshmen we have this season.

We don't use TEs very much in our offense. Doesn't look to be a good fit.

Not sure. He might be. He's majoring in finance which was surprising to me. A lot of top talent college players go the general studies and rely on NFL dreams. I'm not saying we get him and agree it probably wouldn't be a great fit. If we somehow landed him. Maybe Wilson improves his blocking and he can use more dumps and outs with TE or since he's fast just run more seams

Not sure. He might be. He's majoring in finance which was surprising to me. A lot of top talent college players go the general studies and rely on NFL dreams. I'm not saying we get him and agree it probably wouldn't be a great fit. If we somehow landed him. Maybe Wilson improves his blocking and he can use more dumps and outs with TE or since he's fast just run more seams

IU Kelley School of Business may be a good way to draw him if we can find a way to use him effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners