Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Bobman1

Chicago Cubs Thread

8 hours ago, Crimson and Cream said:

So many friends that are Cubs fans. I have never been a baseball fan, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight and yes I rooted on the Cubs hard as if they were my own team. They gained a new fan tonight (but I still hate baseball).

Nothing personal, but as a White Sox fan, you have just expertly summarized the entire Chicago Cubs experience.

Thank you.

Nothing personal, but as a White Sox fan, you have just expertly summarized the entire Chicago Cubs experience.

Thank you.

White Sox have fans Stu? Is that one of those times where you say, "All 6 of us stood in unison?" I also said that to my boss this morning. He is a Black Sox fan too. That and every day I tell him he must not have been loved enough as a child.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Games and World Series like that just reaffirms what I've always said Baseball is the best sport on the planet. I'm really glad the Cubs finally won it, because 108 yrs for any fan base is far too long.

Now I just need my Phillies to finish fixing the dumpster fire that Ruin Tomorrow Jr left behind.