Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

We are up to 13-16 teams already!!!! That's great. Let's get an idea on draft time. I was thinking Thursday night or Friday night. 10 pm or so. Thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If U haven't done a league before I would recommend head to head over rotisserie. I have been in a head to head pay league on cbsports.com for 18 years with buddies from college. Let me know if u have any questions if u are not familiar with certain aspects

Yogiballin and yogibicep I sent invitatations. The response has been amazing. We are around 15-17 teams.

DRAFT THURSDAY at 10 PM!

10 roster spots. 5 roster moves ONLY (want to put focus on draft and not activity-moves are injury backups and such).

We are doing a point based scoring. Not head to head this year. I'm concerned that games played per week could tilt the head to head too much.

Any other question? This will be a learning process for me too. New to website. Seems great though.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I recommend doing some research and preparation for draft. 1 minute 30 seconds per pick. Players are preranked based on performance last year and not projection (OG for example). Also many 5th year transfers are preranked highly as they put up big numbers at smaller schools.

Keep this in mind.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

If U haven't done a league before I would recommend head to head over rotisserie. I have been in a head to head pay league on cbsports.com for 18 years with buddies from college. Let me know if u have any questions if u are not familiar with certain aspects

sorry Wayne I thought u were taking NBA fantasy. I just realize u are doing a college fantasy league. Head to head would be too hard to do in college