Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU Mens/Womens Swimming and Diving

6 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

IMG_2799.thumb.jpeg.1e9edce3316d06999d6c021825f6fca2.jpeg

This situation is strange. I assume he is done at IU, but wearing the full gear is a different choice. 

Edit to clarify that Braden is with SwimSwam which is one of the biggest swimming news sites there is. 

Yeah, that is probably a good assumption. He's been training with someone else (I don't remember where, west coast/CA, I think) since early in the season. Hasn't competed for IU. What's weird is how both he and Ray don't really give answers when asked. Such an odd situation.

7 hours ago, go iu bb said:

Yeah, that is probably a good assumption. He's been training with someone else (I don't remember where, west coast/CA, I think) since early in the season. Hasn't competed for IU. What's weird is how both he and Ray don't really give answers when asked. Such an odd situation.

The non answers are what really confuse me. People transfer and change training groups regularly. I don’t understand why neither side has said he’s stepping away from college to focus on LCM or something generic. 

Not IU: 

ASU destroyed the PAC-12 championships. I believe they won all but 2 events and set multiple records. They are so good, and it's not just Marchand. 

I don't know if they tapered more than Cal for this meet. Probably did. I guess we'll see at the championship meet.