Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana vs #10 Nebraska Game Thread (Oct. 15- 3:30PM - ABC/ESPN)

It's Homecoming for the Hoosiers, the BTN Tailgate Tour is in town, and we have another chance to knock down a top-10 opponent. Huskers opened being favored by 7 but the line has dropped to 3.  ESPN's Football Power Index gives the Hoosiers a 22.4% chance of victory. Some questions heading into this game; will Dan Feeney play? Can IU continue to play good defense? Can we establish the run early on? And can the offense convert in the red  zone?

23 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

It has to be about time to release the Camion........right?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's been back already (he played a few snaps against Wake Forest I believe), but he hasn't made his presence felt yet. Hope he becomes a big weapon soon; especially after hearing about how good he is.

EDIT: Oct. 10 @peegs: Wilson: "(Dan) Feeney is doing more, we'll see if we can get him back" "We gotta get Camion (Patrick) going"

Touch situation for Camion: practices as an RB all spring then gets hurt. Rehabs, then gets moved back to WR. From a game plan perspective, it might be more difficult than it seems to get him back involved in the offense.

Touch situation for Camion: practices as an RB all spring then gets hurt. Rehabs, then gets moved back to WR. From a game plan perspective, it might be more difficult than it seems to get him back involved in the offense.

I think that's fair. With him, I don't think it'll be as much of him being put in one position as it will be just getting him the ball at all costs. I always think back to Percy Harvin and how UF and the Seahawks would do anything to put the ball in his hands and let him work. He shouldn't be an every down back or a guy that lives in the slot. He just needs the ball in his hands and can get it from multiple positions. At least I hope that's how we use him.

#10 team in the country coming to town and we're only 3 pt dogs. We continue to trend in the right direction, time to kick it into overdrive.

Please please please if you can get to this game, do so. This team deserves a great atmosphere, and Husker fans will be here droves. Let's shut em up.

Go Hoosiers!

Speaking of being there. I have 5 tickets available. Trying to help a friend out after there was some miscommunication $45 lol. You'll get to meet me as well and we can cheer and get loud on 3rd down or just the whole game.

We need Feeney back; it's amazing how much better we can run the ball when he is blocking. I also think we need to open up the playbook a little more for Lagow in the first half. Either way, the defense should be prepared for another dual-threat quarterback; they did a pretty good job overall of containing JT Barrett last week.

Going down for a game - I don't mind paying to park. Any suggestion on parking? We will be down early roaming around campus - when should I head over to the stadium and where would you recommend we park

Going down for a game - I don't mind paying to park. Any suggestion on parking? We will be down early roaming around campus - when should I head over to the stadium and where would you recommend we park

Park on east side of stadium between assembly hall and tennis center. Lot 12 I believe. $20. Very easy to get out of at end of game.

I was down for Wake game. We parked right in Stadium parking east of stadium. It was salty at $20. We were running late though. If you park on North end of campus you could find a free spot and walk. Depends on what you want to do.

We need Feeney back; it's amazing how much better we can run the ball when he is blocking. I also think we need to open up the playbook a little more for Lagow in the first half. Either way, the defense should be prepared for another dual-threat quarterback; they did a pretty good job overall of containing JT Barrett last week.

I think i read on twitter he was listed as a starter today

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using BtownBanners mobile app