Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Indiana vs OSU Game Thread - 10/8 @ 3:30ET on ESPN

More than overdue for its own thread. I'm a bit scared here. OSU is legit great this year. Excited to see our D try to compete. My gut says if we keep this to 2 scores its a major accomplishment.

As always, go Hoosiers!

Wish we still had Coleman or Howard.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I live in Ohio now. The week before the game and the week after have been the most painful two weeks of my life for the last 7 years. Game day I have to ignore my phone as the text messages start coming bright and early. When purdont and bucknutz play I hope the both somehow lose. Not sure who I like less. Wouldn't mind OSU so much if not for their fans. Grew up in Northern Indiana. Not sure which fans are worse, OSU or ND. ND not as bad as they used to be since they haven't been truly relevant in quite some time.

Meyer during call-in show on Indiana: "They're the best defense we've faced, and that includes Oklahoma."

I'm so glad we got Coach Allen...OSU has looked like the best team in the country so far this season and we would have to play the most complete game on offense and defense in order to have a slim chance at getting a win. At the end of the day anything can happen, but I will be happy with keeping it competitive and not getting blown out out.

I think it'll be competitive. Might catch them peeking ahead to Wisconsin on the road next week, but Meyer (disgusting warts and all) is a pretty good football coach. But 19 yr old kids will be 19 yr old kids from time to time.

Even if we should get blown out it's nothing to get bent out of shape about, providing we don't look totally inept doing so. They are a very good football team, not many teams go into Norman and smack the Sooners around. And they did exactly that. That being said, Allen is a far better DC than little Stoops. So we got that going for us.

Go Hoosiers!

Meyer during call-in show on Indiana: "They're the best defense we've faced, and that includes Oklahoma."

I'm so glad we got Coach Allen...OSU has looked like the best team in the country so far this season and we would have to play the most complete game on offense and defense in order to have a slim chance at getting a win. At the end of the day anything can happen, but I will be happy with keeping it competitive and not getting blown out out.

We're about 30 spots higher on S&P than OU, I believe.

Edit: Oh...didn't show up. Got it.

Edit part deux: There's a real post in here. It says we're 30 spots higher on S&P than OU, I believe.

Edit part three in French: Bye

I get OSU is by far the best in the nation, I've watched them, but I generally think we can handle them if we're playing to our potential. If not for poor Oakes' curse, we beat MSU by 9 in regular time.

What makes me nervous? Brian Knorr works for OSU now. Who better to defend against our offense than someone who did it in practice every day?

I get OSU is by far the best in the nation, I've watched them, but I generally think we can handle them if we're playing to our potential. If not for poor Oakes' curse, we beat MSU by 9 in regular time.

What makes me nervous? Brian Knorr works for OSU now. Who better to defend against our offense than someone who did it in practice every day?

To your Knorr comment. The thing is they didn't defend our offense in practice lol

To your Knorr comment. The thing is they didn't defend our offense in practice lol

Yeah I feel like if anything Knorr is an asset to us now that he's gone. Tell Urban exactly how to not defend us.

Or is that inversely helping OSU?

Did Wilkes commit? Just kidding.

I can clearly see why our response is what it is. Hard to intentionally get your hopes up when you fully expect to get crushed.

I'm anxious to see how we do but I think we have a snowballs chance.

Aside from Alabama, this might be the worst possible matchup for our Hoosiers.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Did Wilkes commit? Just kidding.

I can clearly see why our response is what it is. Hard to intentionally get your hopes up when you fully expect to get crushed.

I'm anxious to see how we do but I think we have a snowballs chance.

Aside from Alabama, this might be the worst possible matchup for our Hoosiers.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Honestly don't think we will get crushed.... But okay