Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) PG Shaila Beeler to IUWBB

5 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jeremy Price reporting that freshman Shaila Beeler is going to transfer.  2 unexpected openings for next season coupled with Brenna Wise's graduation.  Hopefully, Coach Moren has a Plan B ready to go.

Why not do this at the semester or end of season?

Thanks for the insight. Is Moren a tough personality to play for that you know of? Does that have anything to do with the frequency of transfers? I know very little of her, but she does look pretty stoic on the sidelines. Maybe not very player friendly? (Although I don’t get that impression from the interactions with her players or the comments of former players like Tyra Buss)

I sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Beeler is signed to play for vincennes u next season 20-21--but get this, her page also says XavierWBB commit. I guess Xavier wanted her but didn't have the scholarship/and though she needed to be on the court somewhere to develop and get back in shape so she will play for Xavier in 21-22