Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
RBB89

Want to sit in the Spirit of 76 Club in the future?

29 minutes ago, dalton26 said:

What's with the June 2016 deadline? Can no one get in if they didn't request by then?

I'd wager it's first come, first serve and they expect to be full up from requests by then and then they'll do whatever it is they do to cull the group. I'd also wager there'll be a waitlist.

One has to donate $25k+ per year to even be eligible. Are there really even that many people eligible to fill it each home game? Looks like there are a lot of seats in that section. Could be way off but wouldn't think there were more than a few hundred people that are even eligible

10 hours ago, RBB89 said:

I didn't know that there were so many millenials with $25K/year to splash on IU club seats.

One has to donate $25k+ per year to even be eligible. Are there really even that many people eligible to fill it each home game? Looks like there are a lot of seats in that section. Could be way off but wouldn't think there were more than a few hundred people that are even eligible

You have to do that for courtside seats and they sell those out by the season. There are waitlists for those seats. There is absolutely demand for this.

I didn't know that there were so many millenials with $25K/year to splash on IU club seats.

Haha I always wonder where they get those pics of the people. There are also 6 banners in the bottom picture.

On 10/1/2016 at 6:02 AM, RBB89 said:

You have to do that for courtside seats and they sell those out by the season. There are waitlists for those seats. There is absolutely demand for this.

They're club seats in a historic arena for a blue blood team. Paying over 25k for the tickets is completely reasonable. Some of those people will even fly in just for the games.