Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I don't agree with immediately releasing a guy if he's charged with a crime. This situation is different since Enis admitted to the crime, but in general I'm not a fan of it. I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I lose everything I've worked for and my life is ruined because I was falsely accused of a crime. It's easy to say cut the athlete immediately and that IU is under no obligation to give an athlete due process when you're not the one with your future on the line. Just because it's technically true doesn't mean it's right.

47 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I don't agree with immediately releasing a guy if he's charged with a crime. This situation is different since Enis admitted to the crime, but in general I'm not a fan of it. I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I lose everything I've worked for and my life is ruined because I was falsely accused of a crime. It's easy to say cut the athlete immediately and that IU is under no obligation to give an athlete due process when you're not the one with your future on the line. Just because it's technically true doesn't mean it's right.

Want to add any more straw to that man? 

4 hours ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

Dumb comment of the day:

@Justin_Albers: Hard for Kevin Wilson to blame fans for leaving games early or tell them to "buy better coolers" with numerous arrests and lack of winning.

This dude just needs to carry around one big "L" wherever he goes, absolute clown

I'm confused by Albers' comment. He's saying fans wouldn't want to attend games because there's been arrest? So if we're going by that then people shouldn't attend..... most sporting events, concerts and other musical events, town events, school events, etc.

Albers is an idiot who thinks he knows sports. He's ignorant and I hate his thoughts. Yes some people say some audacious things on here but he is over the top and a very very uninformed human being sometimes I feel bad for him

Yes this is a bad look and black eye for IU in some sense, (please don't take this the wrong way I don't condone horrific act against children) but I support the decision to kick him off the team guilty or not, but to call out Wilson is absurd. I doubt he knew or any teammates knew. This is a deep dark skeleton that was hidden deep in a closet.