Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sam_Boger

Collin Hartman Injury

Collin Hartman injured his left knee in a non-contact drill in practice Tuesday. That's per IU. #iubb- @ZachOsterman

Per a release, Hartman, "will continue to be evaluated and his condition will be updated at an appropriate time." #iubb- @ZachOsterman

I hope it's not serious... If it is, I will view it as a glass half full situation. TB and OG are locks to leave and we all know JBJ will be itching if he shows up this year. Colin would be a great guy for 17-18 team if he has to use the medical redshirt. We are loaded this year even without him but maybe not as much next year depending on how the 17 class turns out. Just my .02 if it's a season ender. Still hope he's ok, though.

No timetable for return, correct?

Best case scenario: is that it's a sprain, meniscus, or MCL/LCL.

Worst case scenario: ACL.

Collin is a smart player who can stretch the defense at the 4 spot and does a lot of dirt work. Wish him a speedy recovery.

1 minute ago, Lt. John McClaine said:

I wonder when we will get a definitive answer?  When JBJ tore his it seemed like we had to wait a week to find out the severity.

If there's swelling, I believe they have to get the swelling reduced before they can do an MRI.