Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) CB Quran Hafiz

To his credit if any charges were going to be filed they usually name anyone involved. Haven't seen it in any reports although it looks like he was the only recruit there. Could have been unofficials though. Not the best news to be involved with, but I trust that the coaches did their homework.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Hit them with the ole Cliff Alexander hat trick

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Odds this kid actially plays a down at iu, with the minnesota thing?

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

I think the report never mentions him by name. I think I read somewhere (not completely sure though) that the report concluded the "recruit" in question actually had consensual sex with the girl involved.

Link to the report please.

http://deadsp.in/H9g2Ard

Pretty deep investigative report on the whole issue done by Deadspin. It's a VERY detailed (see: insanely NSFW) report and if the recruit mentioned in it is who we think it is...then yikes.

Edit: To add to that...the whole situation seems pretty disgusting and it goes way deeper than football.

32 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

http://deadsp.in/H9g2Ard

Pretty deep investigative report on the whole issue done by Deadspin. It's a VERY detailed (see: insanely NSFW) report and if the recruit mentioned in it is who we think it is...then yikes.

Edit: To add to that...the whole situation seems pretty disgusting and it goes way deeper than football.

Disgusting doesn't even come close to describing what happened assuming Deadspin hasn't embellished  the story for its own benefit.  If Hafiz was in any way involved, I don't want him in an IU uniform representing our university, I don't care how good he may be.