Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will_Padgman

AP (Article Poll)

Ok folks, so as the new managing editor of the website, I'm looking for our readers' opinions on a few things. It will only take a minute to answer, so if you could please do so, I would greatly appreciate it. It will also give me a pulse on our fan base, which is always needed.

1. What is your favorite article to read? (i.e. Hoos Next, Rapid Reactions, etc.)

2. What types of articles would you like to see more of? (i.e. recruitment topics, Big Ten info, player analysis, etc)

3. If you had to choose only one article to keep on the site, which would it be and why? (This can be anything that is already being done or things that we haven't done that you think we need)

4. Why do you choose to read Btown Banners?

Thank you so much for those of you who will take the time to answer these things for me. It will be a great help in furthering the development of the site.