Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

bhaggard89

Future Opponents

I honestly am glad MSU is playing well. Shows that Texas was no fluke. ND is not what they are hyped to be (weird...again?!) I want MSU coming into btown thinking they will whoop us. I hope we can destroy wake and hide the playbook for another week. I won't be able to attend MSU game. I'll be on vacation in Seattle. But know I've found a bar to be cheering from out there.

Camion Patrick coming out party

I honestly am glad MSU is playing well. Shows that Texas was no fluke. ND is not what they are hyped to be (weird...again?!) I want MSU coming into btown thinking they will whoop us. I hope we can destroy wake and hide the playbook for another week. I won't be able to attend MSU game. I'll be on vacation in Seattle. But know I've found a bar to be cheering from out there.

Notre Dame is a really young and inexperienced team on defense. They have a lot of talented young guys.

On 9/17/2016 at 8:28 PM, ccgeneral said:

Kendall Hinton suffered a non-contact injury with 4 minutes remaining in the 1st quarter of the Wake Forest football team’s contest against the Delaware Blue Hens. He went to take off on a run, and then immediately stopped, and went to the ground. He was able to walk off the field with some assistance, but he was moving very gingerly. He was sitting on the sideline for some time, but went to the locker room midway through the 2nd quarter. He is out for the remainder of the first half and will be reevaluated at halftime.

Hinton was named Wake Forest’s new starting quarterback earlier this week, and was having a good game. He completed 2 of 4 passes for 24 yards, and carried the ball 9 times for 38 yards and a touchdown.

We will continue to update this article as soon as we hear any news regarding Kendall Hinton’s health status.

http://www.bloggersodear.com/2016/9/17/12955140/kendall-hinton-leaves-delaware-game-injury-status-wake-forest-football

Diagnosed as a left knee sprain; unknown if he will play against us. I don't think they will come out and say he will be out; but I find it unlikely that he plays this weekend even if the sprain is mild.

If we are 3-0 and facing a top 10 MSU team for the Spittoon in primetime and there are less than 50,000 people there, then we truly have the dumbest fans in college sports.

I'm going to be optimistic though and hope we buy up some tix. There are a TON of tickets available for that game.

1 hour ago, ccgeneral said:

It Likely ends their bowl chances

2 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

That really sucks. That Iowa game was a killer.

How is there backup? Does this really help us much?