Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PF Clifton Moore Jr. to IU

13 hours ago, ccgeneral said:
Moore's season ended tonight with a 55-45 loss in the 2nd round of the 6A playoffs. 

17 pts, 16 rebs, 6 blks

HOW is he not higher. He has had a monster senior year. This kid despite Creans faults may be the best thing he has done. I think very highly of him. Wont be a number 2 pick like Victor but I think he becomes an NBA player after 2 years here.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

HOW is he not higher. He has had a monster senior year. This kid despite Creans faults may be the best thing he has done. I think very highly of him. Wont be a number 2 pick like Victor but I think he becomes an NBA player after 2 years here.

His lack of competition is why he's not higher

His lack of competition is why he's not higher

I get that but Yogi was a 5 star and played my high school team in semi state. We had 100 people in my senior class. Talent is talent. This kid is good. Wish he did play against higher competition though to get him more ready for college. Him and DD could be awesome next year.

I get that but Yogi was a 5 star and played my high school team in semi state. We had 100 people in my senior class. Talent is talent. This kid is good. Wish he did play against higher competition though to get him more ready for college. Him and DD could be awesome next year.

I'd like to see Clifton play against that Forrest Park team.. they were a solid team

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'd be willing to say that a 4A Indianapolis schedule is about as tough of high school competition as you will find save for a national prep school schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Lengthy March, 2017 workout video. Clifton has a really nice shooting stroke for a long, tall big guy:

Clifton will be a beast in a few years. He needs to add muscle and quickness, but those handles and stroke for a guy that's 6'10 could land him in the NBA at some point.

1 hour ago, VO5 said:

Clifton will be a beast in a few years. He needs to add muscle and quickness, but those handles and stroke for a guy that's 6'10 could land him in the NBA at some point.

It's quite a benefit for those guys with a monster growth spurt to learn guard skills before "becoming a big". I think he was around 6'3" as a freshman in high school

32 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Who Isn't?

You don't know what preceded this video.

I would be more concerned if the freshmen went to their first workout here and didn't leave thinking "omg that was hard"

I think Clifton is going to be amazing for us, maybe sooner than we all expect. (I think the coaching staff can get creative with Clifton on O and D)

However his one quote sticks in my craw. I hope his current teammates realize how good he is. (Wink wink).

I really think that just came out funny and he's a good dude, it was just a bad quote.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I listened to another Moore interview today. From April. Clifton overflows with confidence. Again though he mentioned his teammates not getting him the ball enough and not utilizing him properly. Specifically mentioned chemistry problems.

Clifton needs a strong coach and leaders to keep him scrapping but also keep him in line with team goals and such.

I'm really excited to see how Clifton does for us.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners