Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PF Clifton Moore Jr. to IU

It will make me feel even more optimistic about him if he averages a double-double for his team this season.  Combined with his size, his eye-popping stats will really create a true diamond-in-the-rough type of feel to his recruitment.

Since Durham and Smith look like they're tearing it up for their respective teams, having all 3 of our recruits stuff the stat sheet has them trending up, in my mind at least.

I was against this signing from the beginning, and I know that's a highlight reel, but wow. I didn't think he could run the break + shoot like that. Feeling better about him if he can bring some of that to IU

I was against this signing from the beginning, and I know that's a highlight reel, but wow. I didn't think he could run the break + shoot like that. Feeling better about him if he can bring some of that to IU

See I don't think that was a highlight reel... it included a bunch of his missed shots. I'm with you though. I don't want to get hyped up over one video, but that was pretty damn impressive...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You can't fake the athleticism and ball handling in the video. However, anyone can put together some clips of them making a couple of jump shots (see Freddie McSwain's highlight videos). What I want to know is what is Moore's 3 pt fg % on the season and what is his ft % on the season.

Really excited about this kid. Aren't people claiming that he may still be growing?

Not to rain on the parade, I love Moore's game, but is there anyone else above 6'2" on that court?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think it's more about what he's doing to get the results than the results themselves. He clearly isn't playing the best competition, but he looks skilled and really smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners