Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PF Clifton Moore Jr. to IU

Sometimes our recruiting seems completely inept and sporadic. Just shotgun wild. Win so few of our initial targets. (Have to imagine bad news from initial targets).

Put your seatbacks and tray tables in their locked positions, it's going to be a rough ride.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

16 minutes ago, MartintheMopMan said:

About time, I've been on Clifton Moore Jr. for a long time now and he is definitely shovel ready, I mean his handles are out-of--

Nah, I'm lyin', I ain't got no idea who he is.

You had me excited for a second, not cool man, not cool

Guys... Hearing this guy is actually really good. People in Philly were hoping he stayed under the radar so he would end up at one of the local schools but the word got out. Check out his twitter for some better videos. He can really shoot it and I think Jordan Tucker is his cousin. 

After watching 1 video, I'm buying into what BTOWN said. I do agree with everyone else that I hope he isn't our lone big, but I think everyone on here would be happy if we landed one of our 4/5 star bigs along with this guy. Ceiling could be very high for a guy his size that moves as well as he does and can shoot it.

Yes. Kid is from around my way. Horsham is sorta out there in the woods (45 min from the city), so to speak, so it doesn't surprise me that if he is playing at Hatboro-Horsham AND a tiny AAU team that no one really knows about him. Honestly, the only reason I've ever heard about Horsham is because there is a psych hospital there that everyone talks about. 

When you combine the HS he's at and the fact that he isn't playing for a shoe company AAU it makes sense to me he's "flying under the radar."

I'll get the details here...