Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Zachary Farmer

30 for 30 (Bob Knight)

2 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

Headline the morning after it airs - "After giving documentary full access to his life, Bob Knight refuses to ever again speak to film's director for including the information in the film."

Why do I have the feeling he won't have anything to do with this documentary and all of the interviews will be former players and close freinds. Hope I'm wrong though.

That is freaking awesome. It's about damn time they did this. I love all of the 30 for 30 docs. So well done hopefully they do the same for coach.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My concern is the 30/30 will paint Indiana in a terrible light. Will be awesome to see though, but if Knight signs off on it, it will likely be negative towards our University.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

My concern is the 30/30 will paint Indiana in a terrible light. Will be awesome to see though, but if Knight signs off on it, it will likely be negative towards our University.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Hopefully that whole deal is long enough ago and people will realize that literally no one is left from that era so it won't really matter.

And if guys like Dakich that have had falling outs with Knight are in it, I feel like the negatives will even out with people that know the other side of him.

Regardless, that is going to be awesome to see. Hopefully it isn't their NCAA tournament 30 for 30 so it comes sooner.

Is it confirmed for sure or just something Dakich said was in the works? Dakich also claimed he was starting a 50 pound weight-loss challenge and quit after two weeks..

On September 14, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Hovadipo said:

Hopefully that whole deal is long enough ago and people will realize that literally no one is left from that era so it won't really matter.

And if guys like Dakich that have had falling outs with Knight are in it, I feel like the negatives will even out with people that know the other side of him.

Regardless, that is going to be awesome to see. Hopefully it isn't their NCAA tournament 30 for 30 so it comes sooner.

Yeah the people who screwed up our way of basketball are gone! I have moved on and most have. It still sucks! We have lost so much! I am so excited for the upcoming season! Go IU!

Dakich is butt hurt about something and I stopped listening to him so I'm not sure what happened between him and Knight.