Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) CG Jalen Blackmon

13 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

That’s true. Not the first one though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

????   Richmond paper mentioned 2 Kroft kids by name.  Is there more than that?   

Lucas Kroft scored 27 to lead Richmond.  Andrew Kroft chipped in 19 for the Red Devils 

32 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Lucas Kroft scored 27 to lead Richmond.  Andrew Kroft chipped in 19 for the Red Devils 

Didn't  coach Shabaz Khaliq take over at Richmond? And the Kroft kids followed??

Sorry Fart.
My bad. Meant not the first loss. Apologies for not being clear.

Last Saturday night, Marion fell behind early and could never get over the hump in dropping a 56-47 decision to Fort Wayne Dwenger to fall to 2-4. The Giants were led in scoring by Jalen Blackmon with 24 points.  Marion will next play 4A #3 ranked undefeated Valparaiso during the Marion Boys Basketball Classic on Friday.

Last Saturday night, Marion fell behind early and could never get over the hump in dropping a 56-47 decision to Fort Wayne Dwenger to fall to 2-4. The Giants were led in scoring by Jalen Blackmon with 24 points.  Marion will next play 4A #3 ranked undefeated Valparaiso during the Marion Boys Basketball Classic on Friday.

Purdue’s Brandon Newman

You can watch Blackmon in action on Jan. 2,  when Marion takes on Fort Wayne Bishop Luers.  Game will be streamed at:
https://www.iscsportsnetwork.com/videos/2018-bbb-marion-at-fort-wayne-luers
Scheduled tipoff is 7:30.

Luers is where James played most of his HS career and Dad coached. Probably a big game for the family.