Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) CG Jalen Blackmon

New Castle (27-2) beat Marion 77-70 after nearly blowing a 24-point lead.  Blackmon scored 14 of his 25 in the second half.  New Castle was led by Mason Gillis with 30.

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/03/10/new-castle-holds-off-marion-win-regional-championship/414309002/

@giantssports: Sensational Sophomore Jalen Blackmon scores 33 to lead the Marion Giants to a 77-53 opening night win over Ft. Wayne North #GFND #mariongiants #basketball

Stats - finished last year with 604 pts/22.4 avg.

Offers: Houston, Southern University

Marion dropped a game to Homestead 57-41 last Saturday night.  Blackmon with 28 of Marion's 41 pts, 17 of which came in the first half.  

Homestead is the Carmel of Fort Wayne. Big public school with a nice athletics program. I don’t believe they have any standout players but lots of talent in the school.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

New Castle (27-2) beat Marion 77-70 after nearly blowing a 24-point lead.  Blackmon scored 14 of his 25 in the second half.  New Castle was led by Mason Gillis with 30.
http://www.thestarpress.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/03/10/new-castle-holds-off-marion-win-regional-championship/414309002/

I’m still upset about not getting Gillis. Like what I saw in videos of him. Could be wrong but I see potential here

Marion beaten by Richmond 76-66.  Blackmon with a game high 28 pts. in a losing effort for Marion

Seems like the same trend as James in High School. Lots of points, lots of losses.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to trademark here because I loved JBJ and the family but just noticing a trend.

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Seems like the same trend as James in High School. Lots of points, lots of losses.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to trademark here because I loved JBJ and the family but just noticing a trend.

Don't forget that Richmond now has the Kroft kids that played at FW North last year with Keion Brooks so I don't think Richmond will be a slouch team this year.

51 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Blackmon Sr was one of my hands down, no doubt about it, all time favorite HS players. Loved him. But he is NOT a good coach. Coaches defense like an AAU coach. A poor one.