Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2018) RB Kristian Pechac

On 7/25/2016 at 0:32 AM, lucel15 said:

Surprised we have not gone after him. Bloomington south kid (yes a RB but his dad player development and academics) big and athletic.

I would be surprised if we don't get heavily involved. Especially with the in state success we are seeing this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

On 7/25/2016 at 0:32 AM, lucel15 said:

Surprised we have not gone after him. Bloomington south kid (yes a RB but his dad player development and academics) big and athletic

On 7/25/2016 at 9:36 AM, bhaggard89 said:

I would be surprised if we don't get heavily involved. Especially with the in state success we are seeing this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Seems like I have read that we are involved, and I believe the interest is mutual, just not a lot of info out there.

Funny thing about Pechac, 247 says he's the #15 RB in the nation, but only the 3rd best in the state of Indiana in '18. Sounds like Indiana is loaded with good young running backs.

And we are Running Back U. All 3 should be ours!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1575 using BtownBanners mobile app

Funny thing about Pechac, 247 says he's the #15 RB in the nation, but only the 3rd best in the state of Indiana in '18. Sounds like Indiana is loaded with good young running backs.

He is 3rd overall in the state. Behind RB markese stepp and the #1 is an OL (both 1 and 2 are from cathedral).