Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2018) RB Kristian Pechac

18 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Any idea what changed with him?

Like other said in this thread he has grown up in Btown and just wants to gets out supposedly. Do his own thing and go somewhere else. I see him going to toledo,  UK, UL, or Pittsburgh. They are all going after. I could see us trying to get him if we don't get another RB in near future. But as of right now I think the coaches got the picture and respect his decision. 

3 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’ve been told by a former teammate that he lost some of his motivation for football and wants to pursue some other ventures more than football, but still has interest in playing? Kind of a weird situation, but he basically pushed everyone away that was recruiting him. I think he’s into filmography or photography, or something like that. Doesn’t seem like a bad kid or anything, just maybe a little lost. 

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’ve been told by a former teammate that he lost some of his motivation for football and wants to pursue some other ventures more than football, but still has interest in playing? Kind of a weird situation, but he basically pushed everyone away that was recruiting him. I think he’s into filmography or photography, or something like that. Doesn’t seem like a bad kid or anything, just maybe a little lost. 

Best wishes to the kid. He's gotta do what makes him happy regardless of what family or anyone else thinks. Good for him.

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Interesting. Feel like he could have used one of the institutions recruiting him to get access to top of the line education in those areas, but good luck to him! Better to recognize and make this decision now than regret it later.

Seems weird to me that he graduated early to go to a community college in Arizona, but whatever makes him happy I suppose. 

If he's into videography or photography the southwest wouldn't be a bad place to explore! Maybe has family or friends there.

Kudos to the kid for realizing he doesn't want big time college football, at this time. Aren't we all a "little lost" and trying to find ourselves?

From what I’ve been told from people that work for Bloomington South football team is that he was holding out for an Iowa offer cause he is friends with Tyrone Tracy and it never came. So that mixed with the filmography could be why he’s at a community college.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

From what I’ve been told from people that work for Bloomington South football team is that he was holding out for an Iowa offer cause he is friends with Tyrone Tracy and it never came. So that mixed with the filmography could be why he’s at a community college.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Glad he didn’t go to Iowa. Hope things work out for him.

On 2/28/2018 at 1:44 AM, bnkepner said:

As of January 27th Kristian is now at Pima Community College in Arizona

He's now back at IU as a walk-on.

https://www.hoosiersportsreport.com/2018/06/former-iu-commit-kristian-pechac-now-a-walk-on-at-iu/