Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2018) F - Zion Williamson

Not the kind of kid we're recruiting. Sure fire one-and-done. Crean is recruiting multi-year players, probably why we've been in so many final cuts with Nova lately.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

^^This^^
We're betting that a third year Juwan Morgan is better than a one and done.
And that is great with me.

^^This^^
We're betting that a third year Juwan Morgan is better than a one and done.
And that is great with me.

Me too!! A 3rd year Juwan is almost identical to a one and done. Look at Robert Hubbs at UT or Lebryan Nash at OSU. Some 5 stars dont pan out regardless. I would rather take a kid that will have an impact on our program not someone we will forget about in 5 years and it also adds more expectation too. I have no problem taking one kid every other year as long as our team is balanced enough to handle the loss without collapsing.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Me too!! A 3rd year Juwan is almost identical to a one and done. Look at Robert Hubbs at UT or Lebryan Nash at OSU. Some 5 stars dont pan out regardless. I would rather take a kid that will have an impact on our program not someone we will forget about in 5 years and it also adds more expectation too. I have no problem taking one kid every other year as long as our team is balanced enough to handle the loss without collapsing.

This is off topic (SUE ME) but I think I've found your issue with posts not showing up. When you use the "and" sign instead of spelling out and, it messes something up and makes your post invisible for me, and I'm assuming others on iOS or the app in general.

Idk if you ever even noticed it but I caught it with my own posts a while back and started following yours.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This is off topic (SUE ME) but I think I've found your issue with posts not showing up. When you use the "and" sign instead of spelling out and, it messes something up and makes your post invisible for me, and I'm assuming others on iOS or the app in general.

Idk if you ever even noticed it but I caught it with my own posts a while back and started following yours.

I have had issues in the past. I downloaded the app because I was told that would fix it. This is the first I am hearing of it since I had the app downloaded. This is disappointing news. :( Merry Christmas to everyone on here btw.

I have had issues in the past. I downloaded the app because I was told that would fix it. This is the first I am hearing of it since I had the app downloaded. This is disappointing news. :( Merry Christmas to everyone on here btw.

I see all of your posts that don't include the and sign so you should be good.

Williamson's team participating in the FBI (Farm Bureau Ins.) Classic and lost their first game 64-62 despite Williamson's 40 pts. and 12 reb.  Williamson plays again tonight at 7:00 ET.

You can watch both of Williamson's games at: http://www.thesuvtv.com/fbiclassic

Williamson would probably be better served by transferring to a bball 'factory' because he has no teammates and the 3 games I watched, the competition was suspect and he was clearly the superior player on the court.  The basic offense is Williamson dribbling the ball and finally making a drive to the basket or taking a jump shot.  His teammates passed up good looks on the few occasions when they had the ball in their hands.

So in its second game of today, Spartanburg Day defeated Keenan 62-55 who tried to slow the game down in the first half and keep the ball out of Williamson's hands.  Despite that, he finished with 36 PTS (14-21 FG), 17 REB, 4 BLK, 3 AST

http://www.prepcircuit.com/game/show/16475537?subseason=336137

Spartanburg defeated Pelham in the FBI Classic.   Williamson scored 42 points and added 12 rebounds and 4 assists.   He only missed 2 shots (18-20 from the field).

NOTE:  I didn't watch any video of this game, but from the other games I watched, he's so gifted vs the competiton most of his points come on layups and dunks.  His final game of this event is set for 7:00 this evening.

Just saw a thingy on him on ESPN. Christ. If IU could land this kid for a year? Holy H-E-double-hockey sticks......... Plus, decent personality....

Sent from my S7 using the BtownBanners App.