Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

This has nothing to do with Colts football but take a listen to a hilarious play-by-play of a fan running onto the field during the Rams - 49er's game.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/09/13/kevin-harlans-play-by-play-of-fan-running-on-field-is-amazing/

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

This has nothing to do with Colts football but take a listen to a hilarious play-by-play of a fan running onto the field during the Rams - 49er's game.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/09/13/kevin-harlans-play-by-play-of-fan-running-on-field-is-amazing/

I was dying laughing. I understand the reasoning behind not showing the fan, but I really would've enjoyed a visual along with that play-by-play.

I worked the pro bowl at Aloha Stadium several years ago. A drunk military member ran out onto the field. We tried to get permission to let the dog handler let her dog go but they thought that might get out of hand. As we turned back we saw several Samoans chase him down before he dropped. He barely escaped several 250+ pound Samoans by ducking to the ground. His life might have ended if he didn't drop.

That above call was great though. Idiots should stay off the field but it's funny when they get laid out.

A couple things I've learned in the last 4 days:

I became very angry drunk from the Colts loss and I apologize.

Andrew Luck played very well in week 1.  He made terrible decisions last season but I'll watch him more open mindedly this year.

Our defense has been ignored through both coaches and general managers over the years.  When multiple people at these positions whiff on assembling a defense, you start to wonder if it's at a higher level.  Irsay is a problem here imo.

Pagano continues to amaze me with how terrible he is at clock management.  

I hope we crush the Broncos.

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

A couple things I've learned in the last 4 days:

I became very angry drunk from the Colts loss and I apologize.

Andrew Luck played very well in week 1.  He made terrible decisions last season but I'll watch him more open mindedly this year.

Our defense has been ignored through both coaches and general managers over the years.  When multiple people at these positions whiff on assembling a defense, you start to wonder if it's at a higher level.  Irsay is a problem here imo.

Pagano continues to amaze me with how terrible he is at clock management.  

I hope we crush the Broncos.

Now this I can agree with. I've seen a lot of Colts fans' worst sides recently, and that's bound to happen when a team with such a successful recent history struggles some. Defense is definitely an issue and unless something changes this is going to be a long season.

I feel like the offensive line played well.

Andrew Luck had an interception returned for a td and a fumble returned for a td.  21/40 for 197 yards.  

I'd like to be behind him this year, but Luck played poorly again.  

0-2.  For the 4th year in a row.

28 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I'm a little shocked that Luck didn't ditch us for an organization with a coach or a GM. Or even 1 of the 2

He overthrew receivers all game while throwing a pick 6 and a fumble 6.  Yikes.

We definitely need a new coach and GM, but Luck is not as elite as some people say.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

He overthrew receivers all game while throwing a pick 6 and a fumble 6.  Yikes.

We definitely need a new coach and GM, but Luck is not as elite as some people say.

Your agenda really shows if you plan on putting that fumble on Luck. Its really kind of amazing how bad Reitz whiffed on his block

The people who point to all of Luck's mistakes every game remind me of the people who used to complain about Manning's "happy feet," that he was too impatient, that he overthrew open receivers, etc. 

I'll be highly disappointed if Reitz doesn't get left behind in Denver. 

Yeah. The INT is on Luck to a degree but we needed to make a play. OLine couldn't stop anyone and receivers couldn't separate. The few throws he completed at the end his players has defenders all over them. As far as the fumble. Total whiff of a block. Wish he would have seen him though.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

See, it's kindof amazing to me that Luck somehow gets a pass on all of his turnovers. And there have been a lot of them. Why do you do that? Is he such a god in your head that you refuse to give him any blame?

Because he durectly gave the Broncos 14 points off of his turnovers. He needs to be held accountable.

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

The play right before the pick-six, Ferguson had a huge hole on the inside, but slipped and fell down for no gain. Also, when it was tied at 13, a phantom PI call on 3rd and 7 extended a Denver drive that led to a field goal. Colts didn't catch many breaks today. 

7 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

The play right before the pick-six, Ferguson had a huge hole on the inside, but slipped and fell down for no gain. Also, when it was tied at 13, a phantom PI call on 3rd and 7 extended a Denver drive that led to a field goal. Colts didn't catch many breaks today. 

Yeah, that call on 3rd down 

I'm a casual Colts fan so not sure where I fall in line here but how does Luck get blamed for the fumble? It would be like you getting trucked by a driver on a street that was supposed to be blocked. Yeah, you should kind of be looking out but dude just went through the barrier at 60. Doesn't make much sense to me.