Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

I really wanted to be a Jacoby fan.  When Luck quit on his team, Jacoby stepped up.  He has a better football iq and doesn't turn the ball over like Luck.  But he just doesn't have the accuracy needed to compete in the league.

13 minutes ago, Josh said:

I really wanted to be a Jacoby fan.  When Luck quit on his team, Jacoby stepped up.  He has a better football iq and doesn't turn the ball over like Luck.  But he just doesn't have the accuracy needed to compete in the league.

he doesn't have a better football IQ than Luck. Yes Luck threw some bad bad bad picks but he made 10x the plays Brissett makes. Brissett can't read the field and consistently struggles even getting the team to the line before the play clock runs out. 

1 minute ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

he doesn't have a better football IQ than Luck. Yes Luck threw some bad bad bad picks but he made 10x the plays Brissett makes. Brissett can't read the field and consistently struggles even getting the team to the line before the play clock runs out. 

Yes, he has struggles.  I feel like he sees the field well, he just can't make the passes.  Luck could make them, but he had the most boneheaded mistakes game after game.  Brissett doesn't make those low iq mistakes that Luck constantly did.  He's just much more limited.

Yes, he has struggles.  I feel like he sees the field well, he just can't make the passes.  Luck could make them, but he had the most boneheaded mistakes game after game.  Brissett doesn't make those low iq mistakes that Luck constantly did.  He's just much more limited.

I still have hopes for JB but he struggles when teams blitz. Early on I noticed this and wondered why teams did not blitz more. Last night at one point NO had blitzed on 7 of 10 passing plays which included the overthrows for wide open receivers.

I think as more tape got out on JB this became more obvious. He can escape the rush when healthy but it seems with his knee he is more limited.

He is still really almost a rookie as far as games played so there is some hope that he is far from a finished product.

It will be curious to see how the colts proceed from here. They have too much open cap space to just go the build from within route.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

16 minutes ago, Josh said:

Colts game this Sunday got flexed to 4:25.  IU plays Arkansas at 6:00.  What to do??

Ignore the Colts since their game is meaningless and on road. I am going to IU game and don't care at all I am missing Colts game and I am someone who rarely misses either. 

For the first time in 10 years, the Patriots will not have a first round bye. 

Brady 15/28 today with a pick-six. Curious to see how much longer the narrative of the Pats' o-line and receivers mysteriously forgetting how to play football can go on.