Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

42 minutes ago, mamasa said:

#iufb Actives, @TheAAF tonight:
emoji458.png DB @CDutra5 #30 @aafcommanders
emoji458.png OL @McDeezy67 #69 @aafcommanders
emoji981.png @trentgreen10 Color Commentary

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’m watching. Not the highest quality of football obviously, but really fun to watch. These guys play hard. 

Pretty big news for the draft. Maybe the Broncos draft a raw QB now, Flacco isn't really a long term answer. Probably takes Redskins out of the talk for a QB in the draft. That second/third tier of QBs probably loses out for their first round hopes

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

Pretty big news for the draft. Maybe the Broncos draft a raw QB now, Flacco isn't really a long term answer. Probably takes Redskins out of the talk for a QB in the draft. That second/third tier of QBs probably loses out for their first round hopes

I think Denver was always going to draft one anyways, Flacco is merely a better stopgap than Keenum. I also think the Skins still draft one, as neither Keenum or McCoy are starters in this league.

Also lol, Oakland, Brown got way overpaid. Brown gave up the second most QB hits among tackles this past year, despite his QB having the 5th quickest release in the league. Dumb franchises just continue to make dumb moves

The #Eagles have assigned a 2nd round tender on QB @NateSudfeld  which will pay him $3.095 million on a one-year deal. The 2nd-round designation means a team will have to give up a 2nd-round pick if they hope to sign Sudfeld away. Sudfeld is currently Carson Wentz's backup.

Anyone hearing anything about who the colts are going after now ?? I know we were on Collins and Mosley and those ships have sailed. Also don’t have to worry about Bell.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners