Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Chiefs had multiple 3rd and long’s and couldn’t get a single stop even though the commentator was telling the entire world exactly what Brady was about to do to them. 

conspiracy tho

I don’t remember KC bringing pressure at any point in the 4th or OT. 100% sure they didn’t in the OT. Their d-line wasn’t getting close. Gutless coaching. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The roughing the passer call was questionable but you can't be mad about them calling offsides when the player clearly lined up offsides. You can't make mental errors like that against a team like New England. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9c2203a031690c0ae77502c9281ca490.jpeg

That’s bull  it was a ticky tack call to bail them out. Gonna enforce rules like that then how about enforcing the holding the Pats were doing to protect Brady on those drives. I saw at least 2 blatant holds go uncalled. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The roughing the passer call was questionable 

It was worse than questionable, it was a flat out sham. The defender's hand brushed across his shoulder pads. That was it. They said a flag was thrown because the official thought his hand touched his facemask.

That's where we are in football today.

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

That’s bull  it was a ticky tack call to bail them out. Gonna enforce rules like that then how about enforcing the holding the Pats were doing to protect Brady on those drives. I saw at least 2 blatant holds go uncalled. 

Lining up offsides isn't a tricky tack call. They called offsides several other times during the game, including against New England. All the player had to do was not line up offsides and his team would have won.

If the Patriots had won the game with a defensive stop on a play where a defender was offsides you wouldn't think it was a ticky tack call. You would be using it as evidence that the NFL is rigged for the Patriots. You're not frustrated because a player was flagged for offsides, you're frustrated because it benefitted New England. 

37 minutes ago, Demo said:

I don’t remember KC bringing pressure at any point in the 4th or OT. 100% sure they didn’t in the OT. Their d-line wasn’t getting close. Gutless coaching. 

Let’s also play Gronk 1 on 1 on the outside AND not play him inside-shade. Bet that goes well!

*Brady secures another OT 3rd and long conversion*

It’ll be interesting to see the narrative. I think Brady is given one more and them the torch will be passed to Mahomes.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Shocked but not shocked. The NFL will give "the best coach QB duo to ever be involved in the game" another Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app