Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

The closer and closer we get to the draft the more I see Ceedee Lamb over Jeudy from people and I don't get it. Maybe if Lamb tested like Ruggs in drills, but he didn't.  You take Jeudy and you get Antonio Brown, you take Lamb and you get Amari Cooper. You take the Brown comp every day of the week. Its weird the pro=Lamb camp always  seem to knock Jeudy's otherworldly route  running.  

On 3/17/2020 at 4:34 PM, jbell833 said:

Colts just signed Phillip Rivers to a one-year deal worth $25 mil. Colts are definitely spending money this offseason. As a lifelong Colts fan, I have never been a fan of Rivers and mostly couldn’t stand him and his attitude. That being said, this certainly provides a little excitement in the area and IMO is definitely an upgrade over Jacoby and gives the Colts a chance to compete next year. Obviously this looks to be a bridge for their future QB and I love the move.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Win Never for Trevor!

Edit: Also, the Rams just released Gurley

Must have been Dr. Frank N. Stein

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback’s cracked ribs, league and team sources told ESPN.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Must have been Dr. Frank N. Stein

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback’s cracked ribs, league and team sources told ESPN.

wow!

Rivera suck. Defense is really good, probably not too 5 in the NFL good, but really good. Rivers sucks. Taylor doesn’t seem like he can see holes or knows where holes could open up. Rivers sucks. We’ve got one of the best special teams units in the league. Rivers sucks. Cox and Burton are good, Doyle is kind of a waste out there on the field in the passing game. Oh and Rivers sucks 

Rivera suck. Defense is really good, probably not too 5 in the NFL good, but really good. Rivers sucks. Taylor doesn’t seem like he can see holes or knows where holes could open up. Rivers sucks. We’ve got one of the best special teams units in the league. Rivers sucks. Cox and Burton are good, Doyle is kind of a waste out there on the field in the passing game. Oh and Rivers sucks 

Lol. Yup. This was pretty obvious to me, even in the off-season. Absolutely silly move to get Rivers at his age and price tag.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I think Rivers used to be a nice talent. I’m not convinced he is anymore. Hoyer was a waste of money. This is kinda a waste of money. Brees got 50 mil for 2 years and he is WAY better than Rivers. Wish we could have snagged Brees.

I don’t think Jacoby has it either. Both are middling QBs in my mind. I guess I’d rather see someone new try but I expect very similar results.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Bump.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

2021 draft spend a 1st rounder on a qb 

Pittman is fine, but not WR1 talent and TY is just gonna get older.

Castonzo probably isn’t gonna play a lot longer.

Eason has the arm talent, but who knows if he has the mental aspect. Not like they’re gonna land Lawerence

3 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Pittman is fine, but not WR1 talent and TY is just gonna get older.

Castonzo probably isn’t gonna play a lot longer.

Eason has the arm talent, but who knows if he has the mental aspect. Not like they’re gonna land Lawerence

Agree with that. Watching Eason in college it's obvious he has an NFL arm but rumors about his dedication to being a "student of the game". Its a tough call where to use the picks next year, considering we wont have super high picks and assuming they won't trade up. There is a lot of talent elsewhere on the roster.