Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

I definitely think they should fine Garrett, but rather than suspend him, they should send him to the Bengals. 
That is too much, sending to the Bungles, player association would never go for that!giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7e7c131fe4046dabc86138d2d470627449ccde796&rid=giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I turned off the game with 5 minutes left. What the heck was Garrett even doing from the over the top taking down Rudolph, to just whacking him in the head with his helmet. I understood the ripping his helmet off since Rudolph tried pulling his off(why?). But Pouncey pretty much calmed it down, what was Rudolph gonna do to a restrained Garrett. 

I turned off the game with 5 minutes left. What the heck was Garrett even doing from the over the top taking down Rudolph, to just whacking him in the head with his helmet. I understood the ripping his helmet off since Rudolph tried pulling his off(why?). But Pouncey pretty much calmed it down, what was Rudolph gonna do to a restrained Garrett. 

Had he not hit him with the helmet it all would have been pretty much *** for tat imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

23 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Had he not hit him with the helmet it all would have been pretty much *** for tat imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Pretty much where I am at. If everything had happened and it ended with Rudolph continuing to go after Garrett then Rudolph would have been seen as being more in the wrong. 

Pretty much where I am at. If everything had happened and it ended with Rudolph continuing to go after Garrett then Rudolph would have been seen as being more in the wrong. 

Rudolph deserves a suspension as well is my only point. Just because Garrett has a foot and 150lbs on him doesn’t make what Rudolph was doing less reckless. Garrett screwed after swinging the helmet at him though.

13 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Rudolph deserves a suspension as well is my only point. Just because Garrett has a foot and 150lbs on him doesn’t make what Rudolph was doing less reckless. Garrett screwed after swinging the helmet at him though.

Yah. Just because Rudolph was inept in an altercation with Garrett that doesn't mean he wasn't wrong and shouldn't get punished

I do love all the dumb takes on twitter. Ranging from the Garrett did nothing wrong since Rudolph started it and tried to continue it, giving me so much faith in these people's judgement

To the dumb takes that Pouncey was just protecting his guy so its all good started pummeling Garrett on the ground. So he shouldn't have gotten anything.

Brissett is not the guy. We can’t win with a QB that can’t throw the ball down the field. Complete game manager afraid to take risks. 130 passing yards against the Texans trash @$$ pass defense.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners