Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

12 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Oh, least I forget. Terrible play calling by Reich letting Hoyer throw 3 deep passes with timeouts to spare. Freaking ridiculous, was he not watching Hoyer all game?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Hoyer had open players underneath in the flat and he ignored them both times to force it to the endzone. Look how open Pascal was in the flat on the last play of the game. 

Hoyer had open players underneath in the flat and he ignored them both times to force it to the endzone. Look how open Pascal was in the flat on the last play of the game. 

Yep i saw the same thing. We had a 3 and 10 and had an easy 5 plus any YAC and he forces one into a congested end zone.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

God this place gets down after a bad loss. I think going forward into next season, Reich and Ballard figure it out. I still like the building blocks of this team and I have faith that with the way this season is going we should have a good draft. I think Brissett is still a good option for time being and kicking will be addressed. We all knew something like this could happen when Luck retired.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

15 minutes ago, biteoftheapple said:
24 minutes ago, Josh said:
The Colts worked out 4 kickers yesterday.  Rumor has it a replacement could be named by this weekend

The story I read, said no decision has been made on a change.

I read that one too.  But I also heard a rumor.  It kinda makes sense since Reich won't confirm that Vinatieri is the starter

19 minutes ago, biteoftheapple said:

The looked 2 months ago as well. What happened?

There was confidence that Vinatieri would get it right.  Now that confidence is gone.  We'll see I guess