Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

How many times have we seen the Colts be the recipient of a ground and pound game plan by the opponent? Chiefs fans now know what Colts fans went though in the Manning era. It’s just a shame Luck decided to quit because an elite franchise QB with an elite offensive line and running game would be unstoppable. 

This team would’ve been much better with Luck without a doubt but even with Jacoby I think they can still contend in the playoffs this year. This team is only going to get healthier and better as the year progresses and as long as Jacoby plays within himself (which he has and I believe he will continue to do so) I like he Colts’ chances to not only make the playoffs but really contend. Ballard and Reich have done an amazing job with the hand they’ve been dealt and as a fan I couldn’t be happier with this organization and to have these 2 running the show.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This team would’ve been much better with Luck without a doubt but even with Jacoby I think they can still contend in the playoffs this year. This team is only going to get healthier and better as the year progresses and as long as Jacoby plays within himself (which he has and I believe he will continue to do so) I like he Colts’ chances to not only make the playoffs but really contend. Ballard and Reich have done an amazing job with the hand they’ve been dealt and as a fan I couldn’t be happier with this organization and to have these 2 running the show.

It would probably have been better with Luck but I while I have seen a few passes luck probably would have made I also don’t see the boneheaded bad passes he mage either.

He seemed to have an interception every other game that just seemed to kill a drive right before half or when we at least were close enough for a FG.

Luck seemed to thrive under Franks leadership last year and those seemed to decrease but I have been more than impressed with what Jacoby has done.

23 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

It would probably have been better with Luck but I while I have seen a few passes luck probably would have made I also don’t see the boneheaded bad passes he mage either.

He seemed to have an interception every other game that just seemed to kill a drive right before half or when we at least were close enough for a FG.

Luck seemed to thrive under Franks leadership last year and those seemed to decrease but I have been more than impressed with what Jacoby has done.

I agree with you on Luck's interceptions, but I think a lot of that was overconfidence to the point that he took chances.

I like Brissett, but I feel like he takes a little too long in his reads, which causes him to check down out of plays too often.

With Luck, we could be three TD's down and you felt like he had a chance to bring you back. With Brissett, I think you need to keep the game close. You don't feel like he's going to pull you out of a big hole very often.

Laces in, I don’t care. Vinny has the yips.

It’s incredible. Colts need to find a classy way to find a replacement this season. I don’t trust him.

Yes, I know he hit a clutch GW last week, but after botching 2 kicks.

The one extra point this week was his fault too.

Hoyer is ok, but isn’t Brissett. Colts aren’t really going anywhere anyway without Brissett so maybe it doesn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners