Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

Luck picked a hell of a time to retire. The roster for the Colts is actually solid now and everything they were missing they now have with a good running back, good receivers and a decent D. This is the type of roster Manning won with and Luck could of as well and would of been a clear contender with him. Brissett is decent and this is still a 7-10 win team but he's never going to win you a Championship which Luck could of now with this roster. 

Also time for Vinatieri to retire or show he has not hit father time moving forward.

On 8/25/2019 at 12:28 PM, mdn82 said:

Lmao that is exactly the problem with you I discussed earlier. I am here questioning you on what exactly you got so right and I am starting a fight? That’s a you problem.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You remind me of my ex girlfriend.  Instead of listening to the words I'm saying, you try to predict the words I'm going to say, then you get angry at me if those words don't match.  That's why it's hard to talk to you.  

You remind me of my ex girlfriend.  Instead of listening to the words I'm saying, you try to predict the words I'm going to say, then you get angry at me if those words don't match.  That's why it's hard to talk to you.  

I really got a notification for this? How long ago did I post this? Plus your not my type. It’s not you. It’s me.

Edit: 8/25. Well if your ex girlfriend had to put up with this I don’t blame her. Josh that was like 3 weeks ago. You have some serious issues buddy. I am sure your ex girlfriend said that too.

15 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

I really got a notification for this? How long ago did I post this? Plus your not my type. It’s not you. It’s me.

Edit: 8/25. Well if your ex girlfriend had to put up with this I don’t blame her. Josh that was like 3 weeks ago. You have some serious issues buddy. I am sure your ex girlfriend said that too.

Put up with what exactly?  You don't listen, you predict and get upset.  I'm not sure how that has to do with me.

This is my first log on since you posted that to me.  Not sure why that makes you so upset.

Put up with what exactly?  You don't listen, you predict and get upset.  I'm not sure how that has to do with me.
This is my first log on since you posted that to me.  Not sure why that makes you so upset.

3 weeks ago dude. Get over it. If you haven’t responded by now get over it. Who cares if you haven’t logged on? 3 weeks.

1 hour ago, mdn82 said:

3 weeks ago dude. Get over it. If you haven’t responded by now get over it. Who cares if you haven’t logged on? 3 weeks.

Do your opinions lose meaning over time?  Stanage.

I can't understand your frustration with getting a response you didn't expect outside of the timeframe you wanted.  You're a very strange person.

Do your opinions lose meaning over time?  Stanage.

I can't understand your frustration with getting a response you didn't expect outside of the timeframe you wanted.  You're a very strange person.

Josh, you are coming to a random message board to compare someone to your ex-girlfriend for a post three weeks after they posted it. I think that would qualify as “strange”. But I can definitely empathize with her breaking up with you. I wouldn’t be able to deal with you either. So I guess in that sense I am like your ex girlfriend if that’s what you were aiming for? I wasn’t trying to take it to that degree but I have no clue where you are trying to go with all of this other than pick a fight. If that makes me strange then I don’t want to be right I guess?

Looks like Vinny will be announcing his retirement tomorrow. Amazing career and future hall of famer no doubt, just wish the retirement had come under different circumstances. Interest to see who the Colts bring in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Very few people in sports and especially the NFL get to go out in their ideal circumstances unfortunately. It’s just the way it is.

17 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Even with a healthy luck I don’t think this team would be all that better. The lines are getting beat consistently and special teams are shaky at best

Maybe it's just me, but when I watch Brissett, it seems like he's about a second late on all of his decisions, which is probably why he ends up checking down so often. Guy made some great escapes yesterday though. He should have been sacked at least 5 times and he somehow got away.

4 minutes ago, biteoftheapple said:

Antonio Brown has slipped down the rabbit hole with being released by the Patriots.

Patriots will stand for a lot of things. Being a distraction is not one of them. Don’t think for a second that he was released because of what he may have done. He was released because he’s become a distraction.