Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

Jadeveon Clowney to the Seahawks. Good for Seatle. The Texans have not hired a GM...I believe the fury if activity they had today shows that lack.

That trade for Tunsil is atrocious. They gave lost more draft capital acquiring him than the Bears did acquiring Mack last year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I remember during the off-season when some Colts fans wanted Antonio Brown. Anyone who brought up his apparent diva me first attitude would hurt our strong loker room didn't know what they were talking about. Yeah Brown is a jack @$$ 

1 minute ago, KingPG21 said:

I remember during the off-season when some Colts fans wanted Antonio Brown. Anyone who brought up his apparent diva me first attitude would hurt our strong loker room didn't know what they were talking about. Yeah Brown is a jack @$$ 

I underestimated his diva qualities. I was definitely wrong on that. 

Anyone life stream games? I am not overly tech savvy but am a Verizon customer. Have seen where the NFL loosened some rules on live streaming games but so far am only finding the same game I get on TV (Vikings). Trying to find Cleveland Browns

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

22 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Anyone life stream games? I am not overly tech savvy but am a Verizon customer. Have seen where the NFL loosened some rules on live streaming games but so far am only finding the same game I get on TV (Vikings). Trying to find Cleveland Browns

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm sure there are some tech savvy ways around it, but for now (officially), you still have to have NFL Ticket via Direct TV. The NFL is way behind every other league in terms of streaming games, but it is getting $1.5 billion a year from DirectTV. It's not going to turn away that kind of money. It sucks, too, because I live in Southeast Virginia and every week, we get the Redskins. Our other typical offerings are Steelers, Ravens and the other NFC East teams. Being from the Chicago area, I want to watch the Bears -- but really have no interest in going to a bar or signing up for DirectTV just do do so. Unfortunately, we're at the mercy of the NFL. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-08/the-nfl-will-stream-games-once-it-s-good-and-ready-just-not-yet