Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

He’ll be broke in a year. I know he had a rough upbringing but his behavior is beyond bizarre and justification. Just stop being a d-bag and do your job. No filming the coach’s post-game speech in the locker room, no going AWOL during training camp. Basic stuff.

This guy is off his rocker. The biggest diva in sports right now. He has made it impossible for anyone to defend him after all these stunts along with bashing Juju on twitter for no reason. He’s become a cancer. Amazing football player but eventually enough is enough especially for an aging receiver exiting his prime in the next year or two

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This is either monumental news or a monumental hoax.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.

Wow they just reported during game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This is frustrating. I don’t really follow much NFL/Colts anymore, but this just seems.......ridiculous. Maybe there’s a lot more to it and I will feel bad saying it, but what is he mentally worn out from? Idk, just seems odd.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow. Just wow.

I think the Colts and med staff royally screwed things up with Luck more than once.

But retiring during the 3rd preseason game is the ultimate middle finger to the Colts imo.

So many thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I honestly do not feel that at all. He is just a different man than most footballers.