Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

Luck is either the slowest healer on the planet, has bad doctors, or doesn't do a very good job of following their orders. It's just bizarre how someone as young as him could take so long to recover from injuries.

17 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Luck is either the slowest healer on the planet, has bad doctors, or doesn't do a very good job of following their orders. It's just bizarre how someone as young as him could take so long to recover from injuries.

I’d say it probably has to do with the fact the Colts let him get the **** beat out of him for like 5 years 

The Bears have Ryan Pace who I love but I would gladly take Grigson. That is just crazy you even posted that. At most 5 teams would take who they have over Grigson. Horrific hires? That’s just funny and I am not even a Colts fan.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

46 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

The Colts are notorious liars when it comes to QB injuries. When Luck had his first shoulder surgery in January 2017 Irsay tweeted that Luck would be ready for the start of the upcoming season and we all know how that went.

I don't think Irsay lied, he went by the doctor's assessment of the situation.  It's just that Luck didn't heal as expected

25 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

The Bears have Ryan Pace who I love but I would gladly take Grigson. That is just crazy you even posted that. At most 5 teams would take who they have over Grigson. Horrific hires? That’s just funny and I am not even a Colts fan.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Uhhhh.......?  Grigson was awful.  Really really awful.  If at most 5 teams would take who they have over him, why hasn't he been a GM since the Colts fired him?

4 hours ago, Iugradman said:

Luck hurt his calf in April and is still having pain. He didn’t participate in mini-camp in June but the public was told it was a minor injury and he would be ready by training camp. Now he is going to miss practice the rest of the week and the first two pre-season games.

The Colts are notorious liars when it comes to QB injuries. When Luck had his first shoulder surgery in January 2017 Irsay tweeted that Luck would be ready for the start of the upcoming season and we all know how that went.

Irsay made two absolutely horrific hires in Grigson and Pagano who through sheer incompetence almost destroyed the career of the best NFL prospect in years. 

Ok pretty silly to call Pagano a horrific hire. Didn't work out.. but horrific is silly. 

Uhhhh.......?  Grigson was awful.  Really really awful.  If at most 5 teams would take who they have over him, why hasn't he been a GM since the Colts fired him?

I am sorry I was thinking of your current GM Ballard. You guys are right on him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Antonio Browns story becomes stranger by the day. He went to arbitration today asking to be able to wear his old style helmet, which is now not approved. He states he will retire if he cannot wear the old helmet.