Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

On 12/23/2018 at 9:57 PM, Dalton26 said:

See that’s what worries me lol beating a team twice isn’t easy. Hope I’m worried for nothing lol

Yeah, I get that.  Plus we're favored today instead of the underdog we've been this season.  I hope we come out strong and whoop them

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Yeah, I get that.  Plus we're favored today instead of the underdog we've been this season.  I hope we come out strong and whoop them

Colts have had some slow starts recently as well. Luck is very good at playing catch up but I think the first quarter is going to be big tonight. 

27 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

Hoping for a Ravens win, Colts win, and losses for NE and Houston. Ravens would clinch a bye and Colts would win their division if my memory is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

All the Colts need to win the division is a victory tonight over the Flaming Thumbtacks and a loss today by Houston