Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

That game earlier against the Titans was the easiest game we've had in years.  It was such a blowout that we pulled our starters with 9 minutes left in the game.  I'm confident.

See that’s what worries me lol beating a team twice isn’t easy. Hope I’m worried for nothing lol

I sure want the Colts to make the playoffs. But truthfully I am happy with the season. Before it began I thought 6 wins would be about it. Im happy to have been wrong.
I agree. This season has actually been a pleasant surprise. There's good development going on, good off season moves/draft, Luck seemingly back to elite status, better coaching etc. There seems to be good leadership for the first time in a long time. I think next season they need to get a true #2 or #1 WR. I like Hilton but just not sure he's a true #1 and wouldn't be much better as the 2nd option. Overall pleased with the direction of this team.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree. This season has actually been a pleasant surprise. There's good development going on, good off season moves/draft, Luck seemingly back to elite status, better coaching etc. There seems to be good leadership for the first time in a long time. I think next season they need to get a true #2 or #1 WR. I like Hilton but just not sure he's a true #1 and wouldn't be much better as the 2nd option. Overall pleased with the direction of this team.

Hilton is a top 10 receiver. Lol

Colts need a RB.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hilton is a top 10 receiver. Lol

Colts need a RB.

Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Antonio Brown, JuJu Smith-Scheuster, Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, A.J. Green, Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham and Mike Evans. That's leaving guys like Stefan Diggs, Cooper Kupp, Alshon Jeffrey and Amari Cooper off the list even though I believe they are more legitimate #1's. I could also make the argument that Hilton is regarded as high as he is due to sheer volume because there is no #2 or #1(imo). He also gets a lot of consideration because he puts up a few big number games every year but he also puts up duds as well.

Julio Jones, Davante Adams, Antonio Brown, JuJu Smith-Scheuster, Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, A.J. Green, Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham and Mike Evans. That's leaving guys like Stefan Diggs, Cooper Kupp, Alshon Jeffrey and Amari Cooper off the list even though I believe they are more legitimate #1's. I could also make the argument that Hilton is regarded as high as he is due to sheer volume because there is no #2 or #1(imo). He also gets a lot of consideration because he puts up a few big number games every year but he also puts up duds as well.

I agree. Hilton is an undersized #1 receiver who would play slot or #2 on a lot of teams. He is also 29, only has maybe 4 good years left, if that. Colts need to get a tall red zone threat/possession receiver to go next to him. Deon Cain tearing his ACL really hurt our receiving core this year.

I agree. Hilton is an undersized #1 receiver who would play slot or #2 on a lot of teams. He is also 29, only has maybe 4 good years left, if that. Colts need to get a tall red zone threat/possession receiver to go next to him. Deon Cain tearing his ACL really hurt our receiving core this year.

I would prefer a bigger WR as well but the undersized WR is becoming a different kind of threat.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17466799/smaller-quicker-nfl-receivers-rising-value

I think the fact that he may have less than 5 peak seasons left is the key and the reason we need to find that next #1 WR. Especially since WRs can take a few years to develop.

For their sake, I hope they don't hire Pagano. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Caldwell could probably just stay out of the way and hope Rodgers doesn't make mistakes. Pagano was the worst coach I've ever seen at any level of football.

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

For their sake, I hope they don't hire Pagano. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Caldwell could probably just stay out of the way and hope Rodgers doesn't make mistakes. Pagano was the worst coach I've ever seen at any level of football.

Kids playing Madden literally understood clock management better. I am not exaggerating that 

22 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Collin Kaepernick has done the greatest thing of his life now. Cardi B says she will NOT perform at halftime of the Super Bowl in support of him. Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Cardi B is a babe don't @ me.