Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

30 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I actually agree. Aside from a franchise quarterback who may never be good again.

But your fandom in a nutshell is to never criticize anything. Nothing is ever wrong. Etc.

It’s pretty amazing really.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I appreciate the compliment. 

I don't criticize people, on the internet, who I couldn't do their jobs in the first place.. complete waste of time. 

The Colts drafted positions of need. We have no idea if they'll turn out. We dont have enough information or knowledge to criticize. 

I appreciate the compliment. 
I don't criticize people, on the internet, who I couldn't do their jobs in the first place.. complete waste of time. 
The Colts drafted positions of need. We have no idea if they'll turn out. We dont have enough information or knowledge to criticize. 

Agree on Draft evaluation. Don’t always agree on people don’t deserve criticism.

Crean for example deserved criticism imo (if we ever wanted to try to be a steady elite team). Some backed him up to the last few weeks. So who is right and who is wrong?

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Agree on Draft evaluation. Don’t always agree on people don’t deserve criticism.

Crean for example deserved criticism imo (if we ever wanted to try to be a steady elite team). Some backed him up to the last few weeks. So who is right and who is wrong?

I stated my personal opinion on how I post. He wasn't winning enough games, that's the bottom line. People do deserve criticism, I just don't usually partake in it. 

9 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Lol Old Fart I take offense to that. Them 80 year old men could take an eye out with those peanuts.

I'll add more fuel to the fire I started.  Add'l.  tweets said it wasn't a regulation NFL football that he was throwing today!  I think I'd hold off on getting any Super Bowl tickets.  

34 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I'll add more fuel to the fire I started.  Add'l.  tweets said it wasn't a regulation NFL football that he was throwing today!  I think I'd hold off on getting any Super Bowl tickets.  

I saw something about it possibly being a HS or college ball, but.....uh.....those are all the same size lol. 

Could’ve been youth though which would be an absolutely hilarious addition to this circus. 

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I saw something about it possibly being a HS or college ball, but.....uh.....those are all the same size lol. 

Could’ve been youth though which would be an absolutely hilarious addition to this circus. 

I checked and actually there is a difference, subtle but still a difference between a college and an NFL size football.   OK, I've had my fun in this thread for the day and I'll show myself to the door.  lol

7 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Luck is throwing a football again. Wonder what angel the doom and gloomers will take to it

It's been more than 500 days since he's thrown a football despite a 9 month prognosis.  The one he threw today was a kid's football.  I'd say there's plenty here to roll your eyes at.

It's been more than 500 days since he's thrown a football despite a 9 month prognosis.  The one he threw today was a kid's football.  I'd say there's plenty here to roll your eyes at.

You’re trying way to hard to hate here. The difference between a college and nfl football is negligible. I’ll never understand your hate for a guy over something he can’t control. It’s baffling.

I'll admit to not being a Colts fan but the clip I saw he had less zip than a peanut vendor at Wrigley.

The clip I watched looked like the same zip you’re seeing around the nfl at this point in camp.

Also there are reports that says he’s been throwing the normal sized football in one on one workouts with Reich.

(Towards everyone not just aimed at you OF) I’ll never understand grown men hating on a guy trying to come back from an injury but that says more about you all than it does about him. 🤷‍♂️